Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Question

The day is bright and the nights are cold; why should anybody be mortified of accepting this? It feels like a myth sometimes about how the age of loneliness can take over a man. I have read about a thing or two about a thing or two but never have I come across how vivid a brain can be.

How certain am I about my decisions? A naive question my girl asked me the other day; perplexed I was to answer it mainly because I felt I was not being clear enough. The “question” should have been presented to me way back in life; maybe I could have done things differently.

I wander in thoughts and reach a point where there is no certainty for ending. Reasons for deceiving a person could hardly be an explanation for its treason. Why would one want to conquer reality? Is this the most difficult question presented to anybody at anytime?

All men, sometimes women; not that I am unaware of what the women quench, but them being a complex dimension is quite ambiguous to understand; we need to give up on things we have never done before, that could be interesting for boasting. But why would one want to do it? Has everything in life got to be hard to decide? The answer is simple. Do as your heart says!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home