Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Probabilities...

What is the most important thing between a man and a woman? Is it that they always need to be in a relationship or could they just be friends? I have come across relationships between friends that have lasted a lifetime and those that have broken up within few days and weeks. I cannot stop but to wonder why one would react to feelings the way that they react; would those reactions change if they were given an option or is that just a probability?

Relations, reality, reactions and being responsible make things harder than they could possibly be when without any constraints are attached. Life becomes so much more easier when there are less things to think about or when there are less people to care about; like when we have 10 friends unlike 1000 on our phone books. The truth is, no matter how many friends you make, you only care about the people you care about and somehow that number seems to be stagnant over the years.

There are so many people living in and around Chicago but when I think about how many I am actually in touch or want to be in touch it reduces to an incredibly small amounts. I cannot stop but wonder why I have to be the way I am now. Why do we men treat women differently than other men who are our friends? Why is there a distinction or a terrible thing like caste shown awkwardly, like nobody watches you around? I leave you with that thought for now…

2 Comments:

Blogger deepu said...

Hey Manj,

My first comment..u put it very beautifully...
what i think is...these days ppl r confused btw their mind and heart..
If our heart n mind speak the same, the less probabilities of changes.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Preeti said...

too good

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home