Friday, June 08, 2007

Acceptance

Sometimes in life, things work just they have to and not how you need to; I for sure have learned to start accepting and believing what is presented to me which has improved my ideology quite perfectly. Should all of us start doing the same and move on with what they have and not what they aspire? I do not think that it would be hypocritical to start accepting things the way they are but also dream a thing or two about a thing or two.

Sharing love certain times is inevitable and is understandable; however, sharing the same depth of love is incorrigible and not accepted; as they seem to be obnoxious in its own ways.

We all sometimes wonder about how much is too much or how little is too little? It is not necessary for us to know what is real quite a few times and somehow what reality is would not change for that fact. I am not certain where I am leaning towards with this point being made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home